12.27.2015

2015年10月?日

I'd be lying if I said that this post was delayed entirely because of my lack of working VPN (I won't say how long I procrastinated this... just knowing myself is embarrassing enough).

+
One day after I got back from Hong Kong (a post I'll hopefully get around to making soon...), my friend and I decided to get lunch, walk around, and not study for the SAT (the very next day). A great allocation of time!








+
Post-SAT stress relief?










+




+







+


:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/






An angel??





+







"You have such a big, pale hand"




+







Old photos~


+
International Day:







Conversations by the road





+

























+



































+






+
Halloween!


















Aaaand that's the end of it!
I can't believe I started working on this post in late October and ended up posting it in late December... I'm terrible.... Anyways! Please enjoy my Instagram posts while I'm in Seattle (@06shiya)

:-) 诗雅

No comments:

Post a Comment