8.09.2015

Explanations

Currently I sit in the middle of an empty cafeteria, wondering if I'm even in the right class (read: "Junior Study hall", in which we are literally allowed to go anywhere and do anything within school boundaries for an entire block. Frankly, I can't get used to this kind of freedom and since it's only the third day of school, I really don't have any homework to do right now...). I'm writing this blog post for two reasons: 1) I need to pass the time and 2) I haven't updated this blog in over a month, and that itself comes with two more reasons: 1) since I got back from Japan my activities have been far from interesting, consisting mainly of SAT class and 2) I don't have VPN on my computer and thus can't access Blogspot to publish a blog post.
Moving on from the explanations: though I've pretty much gotten over my post-vacation depression, my computer is still filled with drafts of graphics that are just itching to be published. 





Side note: Thanks to the amazing MEINU store, I've got t-shirts with the 'PLAY! Girls' design out waiting to be sold, and soon-to-be phone cases as well (draft design shown above). Currently, Meinu is closed for August, but the store will be reopening in September. Make sure to stop by and have a look! 
That's all for now~
:-) 诗雅

No comments:

Post a Comment