4.30.2015

Introduction + 041819




Simply because it seems to be a standard among most blogs: this is an introductory post.
I've been asked multiple times about what it's like to live in Beijing, and I feel like I could never really properly articulate everything in one Tumblr ask, even if I wrote an essay-length answer, so here we are: a blog documenting my everyday life, I guess!
I'll be sharing with you my adventures, outfits, drawings, what I ate for breakfast, tunes I'm jamming to, and more. Hopefully here you'll be able to see a[n arguably] more mature side of me than on my other social media...

Below is a disposal of photos from the weekend April 18th-19th:



Essentially, I had no choice but to wear these snazzy pink pajama pants to Wushu practice..





My friend (@rocket.emoji on Instagram) and I have a tradition where we always mix mint chocolate chip with another random flavor...





I have so many polaroids and honestly not a lot of places to put them!! I literally just have a stack on my desk.. If you have polaroids, let me know where you put yours!
See you later —
:-) 诗雅

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see more of your posts!! I love your blog already :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aileen!!! This makes me so happy since you were one of the people who inspired me to start this blog in the first place :-)

      Delete